Simple Shepherd’s Pie
Simple Shepherd's Pie
A cozy classic the whole family will love!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pouch powdered gravy mix
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 7 medium potatoes peeled
- salt pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Boil potatoes until soft. Mash with butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté ground beef with salt and pepper. Drain, if necessary.
- Add gravy pouch and 1 cup of water to ground beef. Stir to incorporate gravy.
- Add corn to ground beef mixture. Simmer until liquid is mostly gone.
- In an oven safe pan or pyrex, put beef/corn mixture on bottom. Spread mashed potatoes on top.
- Brush top of potatoes with melted butter.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins.
- Broil until top of potatoes are golden.